Eneaenigma Equilibria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Characters

Go down

New Characters Empty New Characters

Post by LadyDragon Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Alright! 

I received two e-mails this last weekend asking about my whole 'deadline' for new character to be brought into the game and the fact that after that deadline (which was last Friday) new characters wont be brought in right away.  After reading their questions it occurred to me that my statements may have been misleading! So, I want to explain a little bit more of what I meant by 'deadline.'

The deadline I set for Friday had to do with new characters that would be brought in at the START of the game. With the way this game is going to play out, and the plans I have for it, I needed characters to be ready before the start of the game, or right around the start of the game, so that they would actually have a place IN the game at the start. Events are going to transpire in the game here, soon, that will make it very difficult to bring in new characters right away. 

You can submit new characters AT ANY TIME. Just understand that they may not be able to be brought into the actual game the moment they are approved. That will all depend on how the game is progressing and what is happening in the game at the time your character is approved. You may end up waiting a while before you can play a new character, just because finding a proper place for them to be brought into the game may be difficult depending on what is going on. 

Hana and I do have plans for bringing in new characters as the game progresses, but certain events have to transpire for an 'opening' to be created for a new character. 

So, if you want to bring in another character, PLEASE feel free to do so, just understand that though the character may be approved, you may not be able to play that character for a while--possibly a few months of Real Life Time--so that I can find a way to seamlessly transition the new character into the game.

Thanks all! I hope that clarified things...if not, feel free to ask any questions!
LadyDragon
LadyDragon
Admin

https://eneaenigmaequilibria.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum