Hey everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey everyone!

Post by Pixie Dust on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:13 pm

It's been a little quiet around here lately, so I just wanted to post and say hope that everyone is doing well and had a great Halloween!
Pixie Dust

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by LadyDragon on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:49 am

My Halloween was FANTASTIC. Debbie needed absolutely NO reminding as to what the whole process was about. We got her out of the truck, gave her the bucket, and she went right up to the first house without any prompting. LOL. Of course, no one was home at that house because we weren't actually IN the neighborhood we would be trick-or-treating in, but it was still adorable.

I will be making a larger, generalized message to the group, soon. I've been incredibly busy with real life and feel sort of bad that the forum has gone so quiet....Sometimes growing up sucks.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
How should we be able to forget those ancient myths that are at the beginning of all peoples, the myths about dragons that at the last moment turn into princesses; perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave. Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us. 

It is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them.
LadyDragon
Admin

http://eneaenigmaequilibria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum