Game Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Help!

Post by Pixie Dust on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:18 am

Hi All - I'm so sorry for my lack of posting. It hasn't been intentional. I have tried a couple times to read through the posts but to be honest I'm a little confused with the jump forward. Would it be possible for someone to help me out! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!

Pixie
Pixie Dust

Back to top Go down

Re: Game Help!

Post by magus.eldarwen on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:52 am

Hey Pixie

I can try and help.  What are you confused about?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Holding you close, and giving you kisses... aren't the only symbols of love...Watching over someone from afar, is a kind of love too."
"Time: The indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present and future regarded as a whole"
"Space: the physical universe beyond the earth's atmosphere"
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyDragon on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Pixie, I e-mailed you this morning. I hope you'll be able to get back to me, but I'll go ahead and follow my original e-mail with that over-view of what's going on. Smile 

Dragon

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
How should we be able to forget those ancient myths that are at the beginning of all peoples, the myths about dragons that at the last moment turn into princesses; perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave. Perhaps everything terrible is in its deepest being something helpless that wants help from us. 

It is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them.
LadyDragon
Admin

http://eneaenigmaequilibria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top