Eneaenigma Equilibria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Message, Roll Call, and other RPG stuff

Go down

Private Message, Roll Call, and other RPG stuff Empty Private Message, Roll Call, and other RPG stuff

Post by LadyDragon Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:59 am

Hello Everyone,

First and foremost, I want to apologize for the lack of posting on my own part...the group has gone deathly quiet and it's really mostly my fault. You can't all be expected to keep the RPG going if the person with all the knowledge and plans isn't playing. So I apologize. There are a million excuses I can make, but ultimately it comes down to the fact that I've honestly been enjoying my real life with my family, lately, and it seems like I can't really find the time to post. I suppose if I forced myself, I could make the time...but something fun shouldn't be forced, you know?

Just the same, I have found I really miss the RPing. I miss writing, playing with the rest of you, and the game in general. Not necessarily THIS game, specifically, but any game. And that tells me that I still NEED that personal 'me-time' to do something fun. I just need to get back into the swing of things and re-evaluate my time. Very Happy

So, that being said I am NOT ready to give up. I thought I was...I thought it was time to hang up the RPing hat, but lately I've been missing it. Ask Hana--I sent her this super long e-mail about how I think it was over and blah-de-blah and now I wish I hadn't because I don't think I really meant it... LOL. Need to stop being fickle.

In any case, since it's been so very long since the game was really posted in, I want to do a Roll Call. I know, the dreaded roll call. But it's essential to know just who all is still here, still interested, and capable of posting. I can TOTALLY understand if you can't do it, don't want to, or haven't the time. If you want to answer the roll call with such statements, feel free. If you want to not answer, at all, I will take that as a sign that you wont be part of the RP anymore. Smile

I will do the official Roll Call in a separate message, so keep your eyes open.

Now, I do have one other question and that is if anyone else received a message from the group stating they had a private message, but when they went to their inbox nothing was there?  Both Hana and me received a notification that we had private messages in our Forum inbox, but when we checked nothing was there...that seems strange so I want to see if anyone else got one. Maybe the forum was so ghost-town that the group decided to prompt us into action. lol. Don't know, but want to find out....make sure we're not hacked or something.

That is all, for now. Depending on how the roll call goes will depend if we continue the game where it currently is, or if we might start over...or do a minor 'jump' to get everyone in the same place. We'll see what you all think.
LadyDragon
LadyDragon
Admin

https://eneaenigmaequilibria.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down