Eneaenigma Equilibria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soft Reboot

2 posters

Go down

Soft Reboot Empty Soft Reboot

Post by LadyDragon Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Hello Everyone! 

As many of you know, I have decided to get this game going, again. After discussions with those of you still actively interested in playing the game, we will be doing what I want to call a 'soft reboot.' What that means is that we will be picking up where we left off, but with a minor jump in time and location. Characters may remember bits and pieces--or nothing at all--of what they had gone through previously. I will allow how much your character remembers to be up to you, the player. This is mostly to allow those of you who DON'T want to go and re-read a dozen posts to refresh your memory the opportunity NOT to. So if you would rather have your character start as if they have no memory of what they went through so far, that is totally fine. On the same side, if you have some vague memories and want to just work with those, we can say any 'mistakes' are because the character doesn't really remember all the details, or perhaps they miss-remembered exactly how it happened. If you really do want to re-read and go with the idea that your character remembers everything thing down to the last detail, that is also fine. Smile 

I hope that all makes sense. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need some ideas of how to refresh. I will be doing a post for my characters to get things rolling.  The basic concept we're going with is everyone is going to wake up in a nice room as if they've been sleeping for a while. The room will not be a place they recognize. It will be nicely furnished and there will be food waiting, as if someone had only JUST left it out for the character. Food will even be tailored to the characters specific tastes. 

Here's to a new start! Smile

Dragon
LadyDragon
LadyDragon
Admin

https://eneaenigmaequilibria.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Soft Reboot Empty Re: Soft Reboot

Post by magus.eldarwen Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 pm

I have a quick question after reading your post.  With the reboot, is everyone waking up in different rooms?  I just want to make sure before I post something.
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyDragon Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Yes. I was going to post more but did not get the chance. Too busy 'adulting' this weekend...but a years worth of mail was filed yesterday! Woot! Anyway, think of a hotel. Everyone has their own room but their all in the same floor and lead to the same hall. Smile
LadyDragon
LadyDragon
Admin

https://eneaenigmaequilibria.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by magus.eldarwen Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:12 pm

I understand the need to adult.  Thank you for answering.  I shall get something up hopefully soon. Very Happy
magus.eldarwen
magus.eldarwen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum