Eneaenigma Equilibria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting THIS Friday!

2 posters

Go down

Starting THIS Friday! Empty Starting THIS Friday!

Post by LadyDragon Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 am

Hello Everyone!

I'm very excited for our start date on Friday! As long as I get some spare time that evening, I will be posting our opening post, to which any and all APPROVED characters will be tagged in some fashion. IF your character has not yet been approved come our start date, you CAN NOT post for that character. Further, I will be giving everyone 2 weeks of OOC time (real life time) to get their profiles in for approval before the window of opportunity to bring your character into the game closes. There will be few exceptions to this. Once this first window of opportunity closes, it may be several months of OOC time (Real Life Time) before a new character can have the opportunity to be brought into the game--with rare exception--and that will likely include several months of IC time, as well.

I will do my best to work with everyone in getting profiles approved for play within that window. The window may be flexible depending on how posting goes once the game starts, but I do want to keep the game moving at a reasonable pace, so please keep in mind that the Game will not wait for you. IF there is an IRL problem keeping you from posting, PLEASE inform me so I can work around the character and accomodate your time and needs. After all, this is a GAME and Real Life must always come first.

I hope you're all as excited as I am for the start of our game. I'm also hoping that once I post the opening some of you that have had some problems getting your characters completed will have a better understanding of what is going on. I know we've kept a lot of things in the dark, and that may well be some of the reason players are having trouble completeing characters. The opening post SHOULD help with some of that.

That is all, for now. As always if you have questions, just e-mail me! 

Dragon

Last edited by LadyDragon on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing confusing statement regarding how much time between start and when a new character will have an opportunity to be brought into the game.)
LadyDragon
LadyDragon
Admin

https://eneaenigmaequilibria.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Starting THIS Friday! Empty Re: Starting THIS Friday!

Post by Elm Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:19 pm

First reply up!!! Already interested to see where this is going :3 (Don't mind Kol ignoring the obvious such as the bracelet where no bracelet should be, or the fact that he is effectively trapped) --- First things first; introductions with the pretty girl ;3

-Elm
Elm
Elm

Back to top Go down