Eneaenigma Equilibria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Starting Soon!!!

Go down

Game Starting Soon!!! Empty Game Starting Soon!!!

Post by LadyDragon Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! As you've noticed we have 6 profiles currently APPROVED and ready for game play. I know there are at least 8 other profiles currently in the works, though I have actually only seen 2 of the partial profiles. I hope that these unfinished and as yet unapproved profiles will be e-mailed to me, soon!  --those of you who have not sent me even partial profiels know who you are...

That being said, I REALLY want to start. The last thing I want is for my own inspiration for this RPG to drift away because I waited too long to start. However, starting is going to be problematic since we actually NEED all profiles to be complete before I can really let the game start. I can allow preliminary posts, but for the game to progress beyond opening posts, I NEED these profiles to be completed.

So, I intend to set a start date for sometime in April. I'm thinking the 17th--that's a little over 3 weeks away. PLEASE do your very best to get profiles submitted to myself so that they can start the approval process!

My hope is that giving you a 'deadline' will help to facilitate some of your inspiration, and maybe help you pin down the finalities of your profiles. Whatever the case, come April 17th--or there abouts--I will be doing an opening post, and those that have APPROVED profiles will be brought into the game to at least get things started.

Hope to see the rest of your profiles, soon!

Dragon
LadyDragon
LadyDragon
Admin

https://eneaenigmaequilibria.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down